Dental Implants in Costa Rica
In this video
Dental Implants are one of the solutions recommended by the dentist when the patient is missing one or more teeth. A dental implant is a titanium screw that replaces the root of a missing tooth. Over the titanium implant, the dentist places a dental crown, so that the patient will have a tooth that acts like a natural one when chewing, talking or laughing. Dental Implants maintain the facial structure’s integrity and reduce the inconveniences associated with tooth loss.
Costa Rica is a city known for its dental clinics and highly trained dentists. Nowadays, patients from all around the world choose to travel to Costa Rica for dental implants.
Why should I go for a Dental Implant?
- The dental implant can prevent the onset of adverse effects occurring when the patient is missing one or more teeth.
- Avoiding the bone resorption
- Missing teeth increase the risk of cavities
- Missing teeth increase the risk of developing periodontal disease
The average price for a dental implant in the US is about $4,250 while in Canada, it can range from $1,000 to $3,000, and the average cost is $2,450.
Advantages of dental implants:
- Improvement of your smile
- Restoration of your facial structure
- Restoration of chewing for easy digestion
- Indulgence on preferred foods
- Clearer and easier speech
- Enjoyment of an active lifestyle
- Boost of your self-confidence
If you want to learn more about the dental implant procedure in Costa Rica or if you need a free quote, please contact us!